Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lets get real...

OK, ok ok.   My first post.  Yeah!  SO.. what do you write in your first post.  How do you write to someone that your not even sure will read what you are writing.  For all I know, no one will every read this so...lets Google it....

...kidding!

Not fully aware as to why I am starting a blog but a partial reason is due to my lack of energy for photography. I mean, I seem to have become a lazy photographer.  Still really enjoy it but not sure what to do with it.  I would love to one day be talked about as a great photographer and inspire others but its just....blaaaa blahhh blahhhh.  So I'll kick myself in the ass and do photography stuff cause that's what I enjoy doing.  I want to get better.  And to do that, I have to take photos.  No excuses.  This is what I want to do, hopefully as a full time thing.  But for now, I'll have to improve my skill.

So I am gonna start posting stuff and give myself projects to hopefully get out of this lazy rut.  I have started this year with a 365 project.  Well this year is 366 I guess with it being a leap year.

Its not your usual, take a photo of yourself every day thing, more of a, "oh that might look cool" kinda dealio... Other stuff to follow.

So, please leave comments.  Bad or good.  Just leave something.  I really, really enjoy this and maybe one day you will be looking for photography services and I fit the bill!

I will try and post once a week to start and possible more.  So Here we go.






No comments:

Post a Comment