Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 15th - 29th


FEBRUARY 15TH
Signed for a package at work and thought.....picture time!

FEBRUARY 16TH
 Went to the park because it was nice and sunny.  Gotta love this winter!


FEBRUARY 17TH
work, work, work.

FEBRUARY 18TH
Gotta love puddles!  


FEBRUARY 19TH
Marlin, my cat sitting at the window watching the world outside!


FEBRUARY 20TH
Happy Birthday to ME!  8am with my son Lucas blowing bubbles.  So cute!


FEBRUARY 21ST
Big smiles for Daddy!  Loving every minute of it.


FEBRUARY 22ND
Must have been playing tennis with bowling balls!  I think its time for a restring.


FEBRUARY 23RD
Stiegl.  Beer of Salzburg!  Not to shabby!


FEBRUARY 24TH
Wet Morning from the hood....of the car.


FEBRUARY 25TH
Never fear! Batman's are here!
26th
Lucas peeking over the couch.  Creepy but cute!
 27th
Lucas, playin.  Striking a pose!
 28th
My wife's favorite coffee mug! NA NA NA NA NA Batman!
 29th
Don't ask.  I wanted to do a really cool photo and as always I over thought it and her you go.  Eh!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment