Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 1st - 14th



 FEBRUARY 1ST
Took out my art kit to make a mess.  Decided to take some photos instead.  Pencil Crayons close up.

FEBRUARY 2ND
My Wife received this candle a few years back from one of her many enemy's!

FEBRUARY 3RD
 Top of the Cake to ya!.  Its a little dusty, but  in view for all to see.


FEBRUARY 4TH
On my way home from work.  The sun was shining through the marsh grass making the tops glow.  Some lens flare, but I like it.


FEBRUARY 5TH
I love shooting clouds.  Always different, adds to any shot.  This clouds were directly over White Oaks Resort.


FEBRUARY 6TH
My Japanese Maple started sprouting last week.  So exciting! 


FEBRUARY 7TH
HWY 406 through St. Catharines.  Tried a bunch of shots in focus.  They turned out pretty cool.   By  mistake I switched the manual focus off and shot this.  I like it better than most of the in focus ones.

FEBRUARY 8TH
A sunset!  Nothing more nothing less...

FEBRUARY 9TH
Peace and quite!  Gotta Love Nap time!

FEBRUARY 10TH
Not sure what to say about this one!  So I'm just gonna move on...

FEBRUARY 11TH
Tried duplicating a shot I saw on the internet.  Changed it up a bit.  I like it!

FEBRUARY 12TH
Hit the shutter by mistake.  Master Piece!

FEBRUARY 13TH
In the stockroom at the Pro Shop!  Love the shoes.

FEBRUARY 14TH
Why not?  Happy Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment